It's Not Potato Salad
A low-carb version of an American Classic using cauliflower...you won't believe It's Not Potato Salad!
Write a review
- 1 lg head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1/2 C mayo
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 3 T creamy Dijon mustard
- 1/2 envelope dry ranch mix
- 2 T liquid creamer
- 1 C diced red onion
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chilled and diced
- 3 T seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 C chopped chives
- 2 T chopped parsley
- salt, paprika
- Microwave cauliflower in 1/3 C water, 6/8 minutes, until soft. Drain excess water when cool. Put 2 C cauliflower in food processor, set rest aside.
- Add mayo, sour cream, Dijon mustard, ranch mix, creamer, and 1/4 t salt. Puree until blended (OK if not smooth). Set aside.
- To the bowl with the remaining chopped cauliflower, add onion, celery, eggs, chives, 2 T parsley and rice vinegar. Add the pureed mixture and lightly stir to coat. Chill for several hours before serving. Garnish with paprika and remaining parsley.
New Leaf Nutrition http://newleafnutritionri.com/
It’s Not Potato Salad