Prepare several this chopped taco salad ahead of time, for a healthy, filling lunch on the go. Make a few, and you’ve got low-carb lunches for the week!
- 5 wide mouth quart sized mason jars
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 C salsa
- 5 T plain Greek yogurt
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small to medium red onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- juice from half of a lime
- 11 oz jar pickled jalapenos, drained and chopped
- 5 C chopped romaine lettuce
- In a medium pan, cook ground meat until no longer pink. Add black beans, seasoning packet, and the amount of water stated in seasoning packet directions. Let taco mixture cool.
- Divide ingredients among mason jars starting with salsa then adding Greek yogurt, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, jalapenos, avocados, taco meat, then lettuce. Place lid on and close tight. No need to vacuum seal.
- When ready to eat, shake well, then pour into a bowl and enjoy.