A sweet and savory twist on fries.
- 6 carrots, peeled (about 1.5 lbs)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1/2 t fine sea salt
- 1/2 t freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425′. Line large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cut carrots in half crosswise, then slice each piece in half lengthwise (you will have 24 pieces); cut each piece in half again lengthwise (you should have 48 fries).
- Combine oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over fries and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on prepared pan, making sure fries don’t touch or overlap.
- Bake 20 minutes. Flip fries and continue baking until tender 15-20 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack and cool several minutes.