A delicious, low carb way to enjoy pumpkin tastiness this season!
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1 pkg (1 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla (or cheesecake) pudding mix
- 2 C cold milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 T whipped cream topping
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, pudding mix, and milk
- Add the cinnamon, allspice, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into 6 parfait or martini glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, until the mixture sets.
- Place 1 T whipped cream topping on top of each parfait. Garnish each one with a cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
10 grams of carb each serving.