- 1/2 C crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 C finely chopped peanuts or almonds
- 1/2 C melted bakers chocolate
- Combine peanut butter and nuts in small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Roll pb mixture into 20 balls (about 1 t each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze until very firm about 1 hour.
- Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Tip: to melt chocolate, microwave on medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving, stirring every 20 seconds until melted.
Alternately, place chocolate in the top of a double boiler, over hot but not boiling water. Stir until melted. Store in fridge up to 2 weeks.