Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps – a perfect quick summer lunch, these wraps are light, flavorful and delicious. Ready in 15 minutes from start to finish.
- 1/3 C hoisin sauce
- 1/3 C low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T grated ginger
- 1 T Sriracha
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 T chopped peanuts
- 2 T chopped cilantro
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- Combine marinade ingredients and chicken strips in large bowl. Marinate 4-24 hours.
- Grill chicken strips 2 minutes per side and on serving platter sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro.
- Fill lettuce cups with chicken, toppings and sweet chili sauce.
Toppings can include hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, bean sprouts, matchstick carrots, cucumber slices, sliced red cabbage, etc.